USYP could not operate effectively without the support of our community partnerships.
These partnerships help us to enrich our services to Somali children and youth in Boston. These partnerships offer a wide range of resources that include medical, educational, employment, recreational and social development supports. We partner with:
- Northeastern University Community Service Office – Tutoring for youth afterschool program.
- Boston University Community Service Office – Tutoring for youth afterschool program.
- Boston Chamber of Commerce – Business development training for youth.
- Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center – Program space and parking for transportation.
- Boston Medical Center – Health education and referral resources for families.
- Boston Public Library Dudley Branch – Academic support and resources for children.
- Eastern Bank Financial Literacy Program – Youth fiscal management education.
- Berklee College of Music – Music lessons and entertainment for youth.
- Roxbury Community College – Sports and recreation space for children and youth.
- Bunker Hill Community College – Health careers education and training for youth.
- Casa Myrna Anti-violence Resource Center – Safety education and training for teens.
- Whittier Street Health Center – Health and nutrition education and training.
- Boston Center for Youth and Families – Youth summer jobs and training.
- Boston Private Industry Council (PIC) – Youth summer jobs and training.
- Boston Tenacity Program – Recreational resources for children and youth.
- Boston Community Centers – Recreational resources for children and youth.